Cutting Edge Art In Havana
Sorry, no Discount Code available yet.
Check back soon!
eStore Access Code: Havana
15% Discount Code: C2D72YAK
Cutting Edge Art in Havana by ARTempoCuba is the definitive Cuban Art Guide. Perfect for anyone planning to visit Havana or interested in Cuban contemporary art. This up-to-date practical portable reference profiles more than one hundred Cuban contemporary artists working in Havana today, ranging from established artists appearing in major international collections to new and emerging artists now just beginning their careers.
An Art Guide that’s unique. As unique as the Cuban contemporary art panorama. As a recent article in the New York Times demonstrated, to really experience great new art in Havana, one has to visit the artists’ studios directly. Unfortunately, getting up-to-date information on Cuba’s dynamic art scene is nearly impossible for interested parties both inside and outside of Cuba. That’s why after years of working with international art lovers and specialists, the team at ARTempoCuba set out to create this unique hybrid publication.
Note: Cutting Edge Art in Havana is a 320 page printed book. At this time, it is not available in digital format.
Below is a sample of an artist’s profile:
Profiles 100+ Artists:
- Images of representative works,
- Descriptive texts,
- Artists biographies,
- Artwork price range,
- Direct contact information
- and more…
Complete with Maps
- The locations of artists’ studios
- Havana’s galleries and museums,
- Alternative and independent performance and exhibition spaces,
- Plus twenty of Havana’s best new private sector restaurants and bars.
- An eighteen month curatorial process
- In-depth research
- Studio visits and interviews
- From a list of than two hundred Cuban artists